- Bluegrass MP3 Downloads
- Bluegrass Lyrics
- Submit Festival/Event Info
This web site is owned and operated by Bluegrass Works LLC. All content included on this site, including but not limited to text, images, code and photos (referred collectively as "Content"), is owned by Bluegrass Works LLC or is licensed from third parties. All Content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Users may view and download Content for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you keep intact all credits and copyright and proprietary notices. To reproduce, republish, distribute or publicly perform or display or use the Content for any other purpose, you must first obtain our express written permission. Failure to do so will be considered a breach of copyright, and will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
By contributing or submitting reviews, opinions, information, message board postings, photographs, or any other Content, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us royalty-free and exclusive worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, and or publish your words into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you, for use within the bluegrassworks.com domain, or for promotion of said domain.
If at anytime you wish to withdraw this grant, you may do so by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the URL hosting your content. bluegrassworks.com will review and delete the content if the claim is valid, and release you from any grant.
Bluegrass Works LLC and bluegrassworks.com respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that our users do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied, and is accessible on the bluegrassworks.com web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or does not fall under the FAIR USE laws in the U.S., we ask you notify us and provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Bluegrass Works, bluegrassworks, bluegrassworks.com, The Bluegrass Works, the Bluegrass Works logo, and Bluegrass Works Sponsor Ads are all trademarks of Bluegrass Works LLC and bluegrassworks.com. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Subject to license terms, Bluegrass Works LLC allows certain uses of its logos by the public and its content partners. Do not take any other logos from the bluegrassworks.com site or modify any Bluegrass Works logos without our prior express written permission.